Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de> on 2018/07/03 06:29:36 UTC

h5p support

Hi there,

is there an "easy" way to support h5p <https://h5p.org> at the
whiteboard? This tool is to create interactive content in html.

Withthis tool <https://github.com/tunapanda/h5p-standalone> it is
possible to create a zip file that includes a html-page with a lot of js
that works standalone. You need to unpack and reorder an h5p-package and
get a zip with all necessary content. To use this at the whiteboard one
would need to upload the zip, unpack and put the included html file on
the wb.

I think this would be a really nice feature and maybe not the difficult...

Greetings Peter

Re: h5p support

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Sure, please file JIRA :)