Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/12 03:42:41 UTC

location of MiniZooKeeperCluster

Hi,
I was looking at MiniZooKeeperCluster which is in hbase-server module.
Here is the javadoc for this class:

/**

 * TODO: Most of the code in this class is ripped from ZooKeeper tests.
Instead

 * of redoing it, we should contribute updates to their code which let us
more

 * easily access testing helper objects.

 */

MiniZooKeeperCluster is used in tests and HMasterCommandLine#LocalHMaster.

I wonder if this class can move to a different module, such as hbase-common.

That way, downstream projects don't need to put the following in their
pom.xml:

     <dependency>

       <groupId>org.apache.hbase</groupId>

       <artifactId>hbase-server</artifactId>