Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Ljubisa Radivojevic <lj...@etf.bg.ac.yu> on 2004/06/03 20:39:09 UTC

Re: ftp mirror

On Sunday 23 May 2004 20:45, Joshua Slive wrote:
> On Thu, 20 May 2004, Ljubisa Radivojevic wrote:
> > FTP MIRROR
> > URL of mirror: ftp://mirror.etf.bg.ac.yu/apache
> > Country where the mirror is located: Serbia and Montenegro (former
> > Yugoslavia) Contact email address: mirroradmin@etf.bg.ac.yu
> > Update frequency: every 4h
> > Approximate bandwidth: 34Mbit/s
> > I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no): yes
>
> I can connect to this mirror, but when I try to list the directory
> contents, I get a request timed out.  Is this a temporary problem?
It was a temporary problem witch is now solved. ftp access now works OK

Regards, Ljubisa

--
Ljubisa Radivojevic
System Administrator

University of Belgrade
School of Electrical Engineering's Computing  Centre
Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 73, 11020 Belgrade, Serbia
tel: +381 11 3370110
http://rc.etf.bg.ac.yu