Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Baisak, Ranjan" <ra...@razorsight.com> on 2006/04/12 08:13:26 UTC

How to use bean in Velocity template, if it is defined in applicationContext.xml of WW

As a new to Velocity, I need to know how to use beans in velocity
template, If beans are defined in applicationContext.xml file.
Eg.
I have following definition in applicationContext.xml
<bean id="configBean" class="com.ost.config.ConfigFactory"
singleton="true" dependency-check="none">
<constructor-arg index="0">
<value>/WEB-INF/appconf/rss.properties</value>
</constructor-arg>
</bean>
How can use this bean in velocity or jsp page.

Thanks for your help.

-R