Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Medicherla Lakshmi <la...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/07/10 13:07:58 UTC

Urgent help required

Hi All,

  Can anyone give me idea of some requirements to create a project related to transportation of goods using trucks.  Am trying to search in google, but could not get appropriate results.  Any links or ideas will be of great help.

  Thanks in Advance.

---------------------------------
 Find out what India is talking about on  Yahoo! Answers India.
 So, what’s NEW about the NEW Yahoo! Messenger? Find out.

RE: Urgent help required

Posted by Mukta <mu...@amsoft.net>.
If you don't have any customer (if u r developing a project for ur own
practice), try consulting some mathematical LPP problems statements. We used
to have a lot of similar problems to be solved in our LPP assignments :)

The only place you can get requirements is from the customer! Google can
not know what your customer needs and neither can we!

Bart.

Re: Urgent help required

Posted by Bart Busschots <ba...@so-4pt.net>.