Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2014/03/15 11:12:04 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Move Commons Betwixt to dormant

This vote passes with the following votes:

Jörg Schaible: +1
Jochen Wiedmann: +1
Bernd Eckenfels: +1 (non-binding)
Simone Tripodi: +1
Benedikt Ritter: +1
Henri Yandell: +1 (non-binding)

I'll take the necessary steps and move Commons Betwixt to dormant.

Thanks!
Benedikt

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Move Commons Betwixt to dormant

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.

> This vote passes with the following votes:
>
> Jörg Schaible: +1
> Jochen Wiedmann: +1
> Bernd Eckenfels: +1 (non-binding)
> Simone Tripodi: +1
> Benedikt Ritter: +1
> Henri Yandell: +1 (non-binding)
>
> I'll take the necessary steps and move Commons Betwixt to dormant.

As the first step, I have created INFRA-7454 [1] so that the git mirror is
deactivated.