Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Ben Giles <bg...@iinet.net.au> on 2003/08/09 09:21:57 UTC

interested in helping

Hi people,

I'm excited about the Geronimo project and I'd like to help any way I can.

I'm a developer with a few years of defence, govt and commercial experience-
no OSS yet I'm afraid. I have experience developing with Tomcat, Java and
J2EE, amoung other things.

I've recently been working on large-scale Tomcat applications, and would feel
comfortable helping somewhere similar. But I'm also happy hacking up developer
community websites :)

I have lecturing and doco scribing experience too, but I try not to advertise
that too much ;)

Kind regards,
Ben Giles

Lead Developer