Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Siva B <si...@outlook.com> on 2015/07/17 14:23:55 UTC

Double quotes in alias name not working

Hi,
Why drill not accepting Column alias name with quotes is not working. It works only with ` symbol.
Working Query: SELECT id, name AS `user` from users;
Actual Query: SELECT id, name AS "user" from users; [How to make it this works.]
Please share workaround for this scenario.
Thanks

Re: Double quotes in alias name not working

Posted by Jinfeng Ni <ji...@gmail.com>.
Filed DRILL-3510 for this.

Posted by Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>.
+1.