Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com> on 2020/12/12 02:24:26 UTC

RE: Free Travis-CI will go away for open source projects

Infra has migrated 26 of our repos to travis-ci.com.   It appears to be
more or less working as expected.

We do need to go through and update the URL for the travis badge and
re-encrypt the token for the travis2slack.   I'll do that incrementally
over the next few days.

--dave

Posted by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com>.
"David P Grove" <gr...@us.ibm.com> wrote on 12/11/2020 09:24:26 PM:

> Infra has migrated 26 of our repos to travis-ci.com.   It appears to be
> more or less working as expected.
>
> We do need to go through and update the URL for the travis badge and
> re-encrypt the token for the travis2slack.   I'll do that incrementally
> over the next few days.

There appears to be a misconfiguration on 50% of the migrated repos.  The
PR isn't recognizing that a travis-ci check completed. I opened
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-21205.

Once this gets sorted, I think it makes sense to incrementally migrate to
using some newish capabilities in .asf.yaml to self-configure our own
protected git branches.  Will play with one of the repos to get the syntax
right and then incrementally update the rest...

--dave

Re: Free Travis-CI will go away for open source projects

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dave!