Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2013/06/06 08:28:58 UTC

Any luck?

He gives bad and wrong advice on the lists (at least twice today in the
last few hours -- what I cc'd you on to which he did not reply -- and then
on this zk thread asking folks to file issues though zk config is working
as it is supposed to). His help has to be corrected which looks bad for him
and for project.

If he ran an hbase clusters he'd be better able to answer questions.

Want me to talk to Greg or Eric or whoever and represent the project
perspective?

St.Ack

Re: Any luck?

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Pardon me.  Please disregard.  I meant this to be a private correspondence.
St.Ack