Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Francesco Sessa <fr...@email.it> on 2006/12/01 17:43:19 UTC

Geronimo and Eclipse - WTP and error when generating WSDL

Hi all,
i'm trying to create a web services using eclipse + wtp plugin.
The server start correctly, and i create stateless and entity cmp EJB.
In the stateless i create two method (getByAll() and getByName())
that return StudentWrapper[].
When i try to create a web service i receive the message:

IWAB0398E Error in generating WSDL from Java java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.universita.segreteriaBean

where segreteriaBean is the session bean.
I have set the build path to import the correct project but the problem remains.
I don't know if it's a problem of eclipse or geronimo.

what can I make?

Thanks