Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by dbejean <do...@eolya.fr> on 2010/03/15 14:09:51 UTC

Term Highlighting without store text in index

Hello,

Just in order to be able to show term highlighting in my results list, I
store all the indexed data in the Lucene index and so, it is very huge
(108Gb). Is there any possibilities to do it in an other way ? Now or in the
future, is it possible that Solr use a 3nd-party tool such as ehcache in
order to store the content of the indexed documents outside of the Lucene

Thank you

Dominique

Re: Term Highlighting without store text in index

Posted by dbejean <do...@eolya.fr>.
Thank you, I will test this.

Posted by Alexey Serba <as...@gmail.com>.
Hey Dominique,