Posted to dev@shale.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/07 11:34:55 UTC

[shale-test] Mock classes for portlet

Hi all!
I would like to know if there is an ongoing development to create
portlet mock classes.
If not, I will create a JIRA issue and I will work on it, since I need
it to test some Tiles classes.

TIA
Antonio

Re: [shale-test] Mock classes for portlet

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
On 3/7/07, Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
> I would like to know if there is an ongoing development to create
> portlet mock classes.
> If not, I will create a JIRA issue and I will work on it, since I need
> it to test some Tiles classes.
>
> TIA
> Antonio

I think it would be great to add support for these, and would welcome
your willingness to work on them.  A JIRA issue will be a great place
to start.

Craig