Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Ramandeep Kaur <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/08 23:08:25 UTC

Re: Code coverage results for trunk svn 366406

Hi,

I ran code coverage with -Djvmflags='-Demma.verbosity.level=silent -
Dij.dataSource=org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedSimpleDataSource' as per
Andrew's suggestion, and it did not work.

This time, it passed jvm flag as -Djvmflags="'-Demma.verbosity.level=silentonly.

I have opened JIRA bug https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-1091 for
this problem.

Thanks, Raman

--