Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Tom Barber <to...@meteorite.bi> on 2014/03/23 22:42:57 UTC

ApacheCon 2014 Slides

Alright chaps

Seeing how everyone else presenting chickened out, and its left to the
guy thats never actually done anything with OODT in anger to present an
interesting and intuitive demo, can some of you guys cast an eye over my
slides between now and Monday night and add if you have anything
constructive to add, please let me know before the deadline :)

They are still a work in progress and will no doubt change between now
and tomorrow night, but let me know what you think.

Tom
--
*Tom Barber* | Technical Director

meteorite bi
*T:* +44 20 8133 3730
*W:* www.meteorite.bi | *Skype:* meteorite.consulting
*A:* Surrey Technology Centre, Surrey Research Park, Guildford, GU2 7YG, UK

Re: ApacheCon 2014 Slides

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tom,
Great to meet you this week.
I hope your trip home was OK... I'm still in London after a rather 18 hour
wait in Vancouver and another 10 hour stunt in London today!
Anyway, I wonder if you can make your slides available on the wiki and that
we can link to them from the OODT site?
It would be great to have these readily available.
Best
Lewis

Re: ApacheCon 2014 Slides

Posted by Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>.
I'm a bit late to the party but these look great Tom!

-- Joyce

Re: ApacheCon 2014 Slides

Re: ApacheCon 2014 Slides

Posted by Tom Barber <to...@meteorite.bi>.