Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Piyush Hari <pi...@oracle.com> on 2006/07/24 17:34:22 UTC

PPR if PIE

PPR does not seem to work with Pocket IE. I am trying to figure out the
issue. On debugging, I noticed that the partial targets (listening
components) do not get sent in the request.Where does PPR partial targets
for a Pocket Internet Explorer get included in the request.

-Piyush

Re: PPR if PIE

Posted by Gabrielle Crawford <ga...@oracle.com>.
At the time the code was originally written I think PIE did not support
iframes, and ppr used iframes. As far as I can remember ppr is not
supported on a pda, meaning only full page refresh is supported.

Thanks,

Gabrielle

Re: PPR if PIE

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Piyush,

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I wasn't aware pocket IE even had a way of
doing PPR.  There is no IFRAME tag in the browser and I'm unsure that
there is an XmlHttpRequest either.  Therefore, I don't think Pocket IE
supports PPR.

Scott