Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2013/03/02 06:03:19 UTC

AddAirToSDK and setFlashPlayerVersion scripts

I just noticed that setFlashPlayerVersion script goes back to 10.2, but AddAIRtoSDK doesn’t go back as far.  Anybody know why?

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Re: AddAirToSDK and setFlashPlayerVersion scripts

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Thanks Justin, looks like it worked.  FB built an AIR package with a 2.6
descriptor.  I started reading up on AWS and got worried about the fine
print about organizational usage.  I then tried to downloaded Ubuntu for a
VMWare install but that download seemed to get stuck.  I'll try the download
again tomorrow when I'm on a faster network.

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,