Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by velmurugan kb <kb...@outlook.com> on 2013/10/23 13:19:32 UTC

how is synapse support

Hi

Sorry to be sending very vague question. my company is in the process of evaluating various ESB products. I understand the Apache Synapse is open source. how effective is support model. Do I have to pay for it. what is the turnaround time.

regs

Velu

Re: how is synapse support

Posted by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

We do not provide commercial support for Synapse here at Apache. WSO2 ESB is a commercial product based on Synapse with paid support.

Thanks,
Hiranya

--
Hiranya Jayathilaka