Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2013/07/16 18:06:54 UTC

Mustella on has 4 failures when running against FP 11.7!

Hi,

As the title suggests, it looks like the 'jump' to 11.7 doesn't cause
as much havoc as we expected :-)

These are the tests that failed:

gumbo/components/Image/styles/Image_styles_smoothingQuality
Image_Scale_stretch_smoothingQuality_high Failed
CompareBitmap(body:step 6)  compare returned[object BitmapData]
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester filters_filters_blend
Failed CompareBitmap(body:step 1)  compare returned[object BitmapData]
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
scale9_bitmapgraphic_scale9 Failed CompareBitmap(body:step 1)  compare
returned[object BitmapData]
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
scale9_shape_bmpgraphic_scalegridgroup Failed CompareBitmap(body:step
1)  compare returned[object BitmapData]

Maybe someone who actually knows Mustella tests can have a look?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: Mustella on has 4 failures when running against FP 11.7!

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

>> 11.1 and 3.7 (legacy support)
>> 11.7 and 3.7 (long term support)
>> 11.8 and 3.8 (bleeding edge)
> Did you mean 11.1 and 3.1?

I'd keep it at 11.1 and 3.7 as that's a more likely combo, ie legacy FP support but recent stable AIR version.

Justin

Re: Mustella on has 4 failures when running against FP 11.7!

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
No, I didn't mean that, but that makes sense.

EdB

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.