Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Piotr Pisz <pi...@piszki.pl> on 2021/09/21 08:43:54 UTC

problem with project

Hello!

I have a question:

I have a project, a user in a project, VM. When the VM is turned off and I try to rename the VM, I get this message:

Request Failed (431)
Account and projectId can't be specified together

The changes to the settings are not saved, I did some experiments but I am not able to relate it to anything.
There is no error message in the CS log.

In the old client, this message does not appear, but the changes are also not saved.

Could someone please explain to me what is going on?

Regards,
Piotr

Re: problem with project

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Hi Piotr,

Can you file a bug on github ? https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues

-Wei

RE: problem with project

Posted by Piotr Pisz <pi...@piszki.pl>.
Hi Wei,

Re: problem with project

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Hi Piotr,

Re: problem with project

Posted by David Jumani <Da...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Piotr,

I'm able to reproduce it but on editing the settings such as the VM name it does get saved. It looks like the issue is in fetching the instance groups to which the user can add the VM.
Can you please raise an issue and we can look into creating a fix for it