Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/28 17:33:35 UTC

Re: 0.7 Shiro LDAP authentication changes? Unable to instantiate class [org.apache.zeppelin.server.LdapGroupRealm]

+ dev list

Could somebody please let me know if shiro-LDAP is known to be broken in
master?
So I will stop my attempts to work with 0.7.

[org.apache.zeppelin.server.LdapGroupRealm] for object named 'ldapRealm'.
Please ensure you've specified the fully qualified class name correctly.
        at org.apache.shiro.config.ReflectionBuilder.createNewInstance(
ReflectionBuilder.java:151)
        at org.apache.shiro.config.ReflectionBuilder.buildObjects(Refle
ctionBuilder.java:119)
        at org.apache.shiro.config.IniSecurityManagerFactory.buildInsta
nces(IniSecurityManagerFactory.java:161)

Thanks,
Ruslan

Posted by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Khalid.

That was it. I was able to start 0.7.0 with ldap shiro config now.

--
Ruslan Dautkhanov

Posted by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Khalid.