Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Daniel Pitts <Da...@cnet.com> on 2006/03/17 21:57:40 UTC

HashMap results and column aliased with '.' in the name.

I want to get a result back as a HashMap with all the columns in the
result being keys in the map.  It makes sense for my application to have
'.'s in the column names, but ibatis is trying to map those to
properties of "Object" instances.
Is there any way to tell ibatis to ignore '.'s in the column name, or do
I have to find a different delineator?

Re: HashMap results and column aliased with '.' in the name.

Posted by netsql <ne...@roomity.com>.
You can remap in sql w/ "as" or map the fields in XML.

.V