Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Bai Wei <ba...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/08 16:14:04 UTC

Load turtle files using an assembler file

Dear All,

I would like to load turtle files into a named graph using an assembler
file. However, it seems that even the program successfully read the
assembler file. The data in the turtle file can not be loaded
automatically.

How do you load data using an assembler file?

Thanks in advance.

Wei

Re: Load turtle files using an assembler file

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Is this the same question as:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/42090633/fail-to-load-turtle-files-using-jena-assembler-file/42096267#42096267

?