Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/05/04 11:27:33 UTC

OSGi CTs - Was: New process for obtaining TCKs

On 02/05/2010 18:49, Richard S. Hall wrote:
> On 5/2/10 8:55, Mark Thomas wrote:
>> There is no https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/osgi-tcks/ repo at the
>> moment. I can create one if you wish (you need full svn admin to do this
>> as it is at the root of the repo).
>>
>> The way /sun-tcks/ is organised, Daniel, Geir and I have read-write
>> access and anyone who has signed the sun NDA has read-only access.
>>
>> We can set-up /osgi-tcks/ however you wish. I assume it would be
>> read-write for you and read-only for TBD.
>>
>> Let me know if you want to go this route and if so, how you want the
>> repo set up and I'll get that done.
>>

> The OSGi Alliance doesn't call it a TCK, they call it a CT (compliance
> or conformance tests, I don't remember which), so if we want to use
> their terminology, we should use /osgi-cts/...but I guess it really
> doesn't matter to me.
>
> Sure, set me up with write access so I can maintain it and anyone else
> who wants to be able to do so. As far as read access, I think anyone
> signing an NDA can be granted read access regardless...I assume it is
> not necessary for us to distinguish why people submitted an NDA, so if
> you submit one you can have read access to all of it...

I assume this is a different NDA to the one folks sign to gain access to
the Sun TCKs. Where can I find a list of the folks that have signed the
relevant NDA?

Mark

Re: OSGi CTs - Was: New process for obtaining TCKs

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
BTW, I have a page describing the OSGi CTs on our wiki here:

     http://felix.apache.org/site/using-the-osgi-compliance-tests.html

Not sure if the details will change for the EE CTs...

-> richard

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com>.
This must be Richard in action because what was once an empty
directory this morning is now full directories with jars.

Regards,
Alan

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 5/7/10 15:20, Craig L Russell wrote:
> Hi Jarek,
>
> I can verify that there are directories in the directory (e.g.
> /osgi-cts/osgi.core.tests/4.2/osgi.core.tests.jar). Perhaps your
> permissions are stopping you?

No, I just committed them.

-> richard

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Hi Jarek,

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 04/05/2010 11:17, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> "geir" :)

Sorry.

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
"geir" :)

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 5/4/10 6:04, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 04/05/2010 10:54, Mark Thomas wrote:
>
>> On 04/05/2010 10:40, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>>
>>> it is the same.  THe NDA was originally designed with other kinds of things in mind other than just TCKs.  There is no JCP-specific language in it.
>>>
>> OK. That makes things easier. I'll get that set-up.
>>
> All done.
>
> Richard you have read-write access, as do Gier, Daniel and myself.
>
> Everyone who has signed the NDA has read access.
>
> Enjoy.

Excellent, thanks!

-> richard

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.