Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by James Yong <ja...@apache.org> on 2017/11/05 16:12:17 UTC

Re: Tomcat SSO

Hi all,

I would like to revisit this issue. Specifically on whether implementing Tomcat SSO to avoid using externalLoginKey is a sound approach. Thanks.

Regards,
James Yong

Re: Tomcat SSO

Posted by James Yong <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Kwadwo,

OFBiz supports a few external single sign-on mechanism like CAS SSO, LinkedIn sign-on etc.
If you uses KeyCloak, you are welcome to contribute code or article on KeyCloak support for OFBiz.

Regards,
James Yong

Re: Tomcat SSO

Posted by Kwadwo Boahen <kw...@gmail.com>.
James,

Re: Tomcat SSO

Posted by James Yong <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

I have uploaded a patch to support SSO when OFBiz is clustered.
Please see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10123 for patch and further discussion.

Regards,
James Yong

Re: Tomcat SSO