Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Brendon Co <Br...@deskclick.com> on 2002/09/02 04:30:21 UTC

[users@httpd] MAC OS X SSL error

Hi Peepz,

Im wondering why there's so many errors(BUGS) in MAC OS X? LIKE SSL ERROR, some of the data cant be displayed properly, stuff like that...

How can I solve this problem? Im using windows2000 as our server and apache for web server but later will be migrating to LINUX

pls. help...thanks

--brendon

Re: [users@httpd] MAC OS X SSL error

Posted by "John K. Sterling" <jo...@sterls.com>.
I'm not sure I understand your question.  Are you running apache-2 on
Max OS-X?   Or are you referring to browser errors on the client?  I
use osX as a development environment for apache2 and don't have any
problems that sound like this.

maybe you could clarify your question.

sterling