Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/01 04:43:06 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] Moving to Gitbox

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [DISCUSSION] Moving to Gitbox

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=openmeetings.git
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=openmeetings-site.git
You'll need to change your remotes away from git-wip-us.apache.org to
either gitbox or github.
Your team will need to link their ASF and Github accounts as well as enable
2FA on Github: https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax