Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at> on 2004/10/28 12:32:48 UTC

Maven Canoo WebTest Plugin 0.9.1 released ....

Hi folks,

the Maven Canoo WebTest Plugin 0.9.1 is released and can be downloaded
from http://sourceforge.net/projects/maven-plugins/

+) uses XSLT instead of JSTL to generate reports
+) uses Canoo WebTest Build 543 with Groovy support
+) has a webtest:loop target to stress the webserver
+) comes with bundled Canoo WebTest JARs since the stuff  is never found
on IBIBLIO

I tested it using Maven 1.0-RC1 on Windows XP therefore any feedback on
other environments is welcome ... :-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Re: Maven Canoo WebTest Plugin 0.9.1 released ....

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi Edmund,

looks like a short guide to upgrade from 0.8.1 to 0.9.1 .... :-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

--
Siegfried Goeschl

IT20one GmbH
Bandgasse 2/22
1070 Wien

Re: Maven Canoo WebTest Plugin 0.9.1 released ....

Posted by Edmund Urbani <em...@emu.no-ip.org>.

Posted by Edmund Urbani <em...@emu.no-ip.org>.