Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by "Balachandar R.A." <ba...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/24 06:14:33 UTC

sharing angular variable to scala interpreter in zepelin

Hi

In one of my usecases, i need to pass a variable defined inside angular
interpreter to another paragraph which is a scala interpreter. I could do
other way around using z.angularBind() but could not figure out how to pass
a variable from angular to scala. Any clue will be helpful here
regards
Bala

Re: sharing angular variable to scala interpreter in zepelin

Posted by "Balachandar R.A." <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.. It helped

Regards
Bala

Posted by DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com>.
Creation of AngularObject from front-end will be possible once those PR are
tested and merged:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/740

https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/741

https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/742