Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by ne...@aikia.in on 2007/02/26 13:02:39 UTC

post.jar

Hello all,

I have just started using the solr server in the tutorial they have given
an example which uses post.jar but i dont find the post.jar in the solr
download and i find only the post.sh, i work on  a windows machine and sh
scripts dont work on the windows machine. can any one tell me where can i
find this post.jar

regards,
aditya

Re: post.jar