Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tamas Palagyi <ta...@ge.com> on 2008/06/11 18:10:54 UTC

[users@httpd] configuring different mod_proxy settings for plain and ssl vhosts

Hello,

I would like to achieve to have different mod_proxy
settings for my :80 (plain) and :443 (ssl) virtual
host.

Ok, easy, just put the settings into the right virtual
host config. Tried, works fine.

BUT, I would like to have both mod_proxy configuration
kept in a single separate file (under conf.d in Suse).
Somehow set which is for the plain, and which is for the
ssl virtual host...

Is it possible at all, or I have to put the settings
into the appropriate virtual host conf file?

Thanks in advance,

Tamas