Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Suresh Anaparti <Su...@shapeblue.com> on 2022/03/03 12:05:36 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.16.1.0 (RC2)

Hi All,

The vote for Apache CloudStack 4.16.1.0 *passes* with
7 PMC + 4 non-PMC votes.

+1 (PMC / binding)
7 persons (Boris, Nux, Rohit, Nicolas, Wei, Daan, Andrija)

+1 (non binding)
4 persons (Vladi, Harikrishna, Suresh, Slavka)

0
none

-1
none

Thank you everyone for participating.

I will now prepare the release announcement to go out after 24-48 hours to give the mirrors time to catch up.

Regards,
Suresh

On 03/03/22, 3:56 PM, "Andrija Panic" <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

    +1 (binding)

    Tested upgrading 4.13.1 with multiple hypervisors, automatic-systemVM
    template registration; basic VM/network lifecycle, Advanced Zone.

    --

    Andrija Panić