Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by dfischer <dg...@dfischer.com> on 2006/04/26 17:43:37 UTC

Socket component

I would like to create a component that will connect to a tcp socket, read
the data, attach the data to a message, and then send that message to the
JBI bus.

Can someone tell me if this sounds like something that could be done?
Has this been done?
Could I simply extend the ComponentSupport class or is there another class
that would be better?

Thank you.
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Socket component

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
ComponentSupport is a good start to write a lightweight component...

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet