Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jpswain <jp...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/28 23:06:04 UTC

Re: Tomcat Context problem

Your context.xml file needs to be like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Context path=""/>

You probably have this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Context path="/WicketApp"/>

Hope this helps!
Jamie

RE: Use of tag in seems to break AJAX

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.
I should have specified that this is with 1.4m2 circa May 2008 so it's a
fairly old version of Wicket.

If anyone could shed some light on this issue it would be very cool. Is
it worth trying the latest Wicket or is this not a bug but part of the
design?

Chris

AJAX
> method handlers get triggered anymore. When clicking on the buttons
that
> used to work the browser shows:
>
> http://www.mysite.com/#
>
> whereas before they used to show
>
> http://www.mysite.com/param1/value1#
>
> Is there a work around for this problem?

05/28/09