Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Jmeter Tea <jm...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/06 05:59:26 UTC

On nightly jmeter.bat not working in windows

 Hello,

jmeter.bat ot jmeterw stop working on nightly build, error in console :
JMeter"" was unexpected at this time.

I suspect the following change is relevant:
if "%JM_START%" == "start" (
    set JM_START=start "Apache JMeter"
)

FYI

Re: On nightly jmeter.bat not working in windows

Posted by Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra...@gmail.com>.
Ok for me in Windows 10 with apache-jmeter-r1840238
.bat and cmd tested

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Posted by Jmeter Tea <jm...@gmail.com>.
Hi