Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com> on 2013/08/05 08:14:44 UTC

[Doc] Developer Guide API Section for Review

Hi,

Developer Guide API section is ready for review. The doc is attached at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3546

Please see section4.1. What's New in the API for 4.2,  and provide your feedback.

Also, please let me know other than the API changes what you think what should be covered in the What's New Section.

Regards
-Radhika

RE: [Doc] Developer Guide API Section for Review

Posted by Sanjeev Neelarapu <sa...@citrix.com>.
Hi Radhika,

New APIs introduced in 4.2 due to Object Storage feature:

addImageStore
createSecondaryStagingStore
listImageStores
listSecondaryStagingStores

>From 4.2 onwards we will be using only above APIs to create and list any secondary storage.
We will not be supporting addS3 and listS3 APIs from 4.2 onwards.

addImageStore -- For adding all types of secondary storage providers (S3/Swift/NFS)
createSecondaryStagingStore -- For adding staging secondary storage in each zone
listImageStores --list all secondary storages (S3/Swift/NFS)
listSecondaryStagingStores -- list all staging secondary storages

Edison/Min can provide more info on these APIs.

Thanks,
Sanjeev

Posted by Sanjeev Neelarapu <sa...@citrix.com>.
Hi Radhika,