Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/09 18:50:45 UTC

CordovaView and CordovaActivity updates

Hey

Here's an update on the progress being made on the
CordovaView/CordovaActivity:

Currently we have a working Cordova Activity class that uses the
CordovaView and loads PhoneGap.  Most of the functionality that was in
PhoneGap still exists in the CordovaActivity and CordovaView.  The main
thing that we are having problems with currently is with the splashscreen
functionality as it was implemented in DroidGap, however I'm hoping that
gets cleaned up this week.

The work can be found in my github repo under the phonegapview branch, and
is mostly based on PhoneGap 1.2.0, although there weren't many changes
between 1.2.0 and 1.3.0 that would be hard to port as far as I can tell:
https://github.com/infil00p/callback-android/tree/phonegapview

Please feel free to look at it, and if you are so inclined, help clean it
up a bit. I'm thinking that it would be good to try and get this, and the
tests we are working on into a future version of Cordova.

Joe

Re: CordovaView and CordovaActivity updates

Posted by Anis KADRI <an...@gmail.com>.
Nice! I like it! I'd put CordovaClient and CordovaView in a separate
folder and call it cordovaview...or maybe not.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.