Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by footh <fo...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/31 21:24:40 UTC

isOnlyLiteralReferenced question

Using this WSDL:

http://207.142.131.5/testwsdl/population.xml

I am creating a SymbolTable object and playing around
with the Axis API.  Upon examining the "getPopulation"
operation, I retrieve its parameters and iterate
through them.

The problem that I am having is that I would expect
the "getPopulation" TypeEntry object to have the
isOnlyLiteralReferenced flag set to true.  I've
experimented with WSDLs that have a similar layout
where the flag is set to true.  Can anyone enlighten
me as to why it would be false in this case?