Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "koden (sent by Nabble.com)" <li...@nabble.com> on 2005/08/24 19:39:26 UTC

How to Echo a file contents?

If I have a text file, how do I echo the text inside of it using an Ant Task?  The echo task can echo to a file, but can it echo a file's contents?
--
Sent from the Ant - Users forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/How-to-Echo-a-file-contents--t250912.html#a701728

Re: How to Echo a file contents?

Posted by Patrick Martin <an...@gmail.com>.
You can also use concat (avoids out of memory errors with big files).

Posted by Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>.