Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Herbert Chau <He...@sas.com> on 2002/08/15 11:22:19 UTC

mod_auth_ntdom

Dear all,

I have a problem here,  just wonder if anyone has have that before.  I am using mod_auth_ntdom in my apache tomcat in order to authenticate users against the NT domain.  However, it prompts for passwords for a thousand of time everyday when browsing that web.  Does anyone have that problem before?  Or do you have suggestion on what should I use to do the authentication?

Best regards,
Herbert Chau
Analyst
SAS Institute Ltd
herbert.chau@sas.com
TEL:  852-2105-3512
FAX:  852-2568-7218
www.sas.com/hongkong
SAS... The Power to Know
The information contained in this e-mail is for the intended recipient only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately.  All material is to be treated as strictly confidential. The contents of this e-mail may not represent the views of SAS Hong Kong.