Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Victor Calvello <vc...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/14 19:54:18 UTC

Own Lifecycle

Hi guys,

I'm working on my own maven plugin and I want to define my own lifecycle (as
default, clean and site). Not customize the default one.
Is possible to do so??

I've already defined my lifecycle in lifecycles.xml and added a role-hint in
components.xml but doesn't works.
I tried to run something like "mvn a-phase-of-my-own-lifecyle" and gets
"Invalid task 'a-phase-of-my-own-lifecycle'" error.

Thanks a lot,
Vic

Re: Own Lifecycle

Posted by Jeff MAURY <je...@jeffmaury.com>.
Have you defined your plugin as an extension in your pom ?

Jeff

Envoyé de mon VT100 Phone