Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Markus Wolf <ma...@sinnerschrader.com> on 2013/08/19 16:56:44 UTC

CookieStore

Hallo camel users,

currently we use the http4-endpoint as proxy bridge endpoint for
another webservice in a server side application. This service returns
some cookies which seem to be stored in the cookie store of the
httpclient.
During the runtime of our server it seems to never clear the cookie
store and the memory consumption is constantly growing.

Is there a way to have camel clean the cookie store after each bridged
requrest in a per request save way?

Thanks for any help
Markus
--
Markus Wolf, Technical Director

markus.wolf@sinnerschrader.com
https://twitter.com/KnisterPeter
M +49 172 7393808

SinnerSchrader Deutschland GmbH | SinnerSchrader Group
Völckersstraße 38, 22765 Hamburg, Germany

Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB-Nr. 63663
Geschäftsführer: Matthias Schrader (Sprecher), Holger Blank,
Thomas Dyckhoff, Dr. Lars Finke, Martin Gassner, Nils Wollny

Büros: Hamburg, Frankfurt a. M., München, Prag

http://www.sinnerschrader.com | Radical Relationships

Re: CookieStore

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi