Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org> on 2019/11/01 07:07:12 UTC

Re: macOS Notarization test builds

Hi -

I am on macOS 10.15 Catalina and for me Notarization is an improvement.

Here is the screen shot from clicking on the App from the new notarized DMG:

And here is the message from OpenOffice install from Jim’s test unnotarized 4.1.7 from this summer:

I would call this success.

Notarization is an improvement specifically for Catalina.

Regards,
Dave

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 01.11.19 um 08:07 schrieb Dave Fisher:
> I am on macOS 10.15 Catalina and for me Notarization is an improvement.

I also think it's better. At the moment the user has the options "Move
to Trash" or "Cancel". Now with signed files there is an "Open" button.
So, of course this is an improvement. ;-)

Marcus