Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Oscar Picasso <os...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/26 19:38:25 UTC

Xdoc : menu order, arbitrary lists

Hi,

I have wo questions regarding xdoc.

1- If I use a navigation.xml I always get the following order in my navigation
menu:
- my custom navigation
- the google search form (when <search/> is used).
- the auto generated docs for the project.

Is there a way to specify the relative order of these 3 groups of menus?
example:
- my custom navigation.
- auto generated docs.
- google search.

2- In some plugin docs like
http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/jxr/changes-report.html I see Legend
entries at the end of the navigation menu, but without links.

How to do this kind of entries and how to put them in an arbitrary position in
the menu?

Thanks.

Oscar