Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/30 20:20:11 UTC

Help to figure out what went wrong with the Shindig Assembly module in the CI

Guys,

Need some help.
Just found out from the
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Shinding/job/Shindig%20Assembly/
and looks like its been failing for quite some time, meaning that last
successful build was :

Last successful build (#1400), 1 yr 1 mo ago

kinda crappy.

I want to fix it but not sure what went wrong. I tried to run the mvn
clean install in the assembly module of Shindig trunk and it was
successful.

- Henry

Re: Help to figure out what went wrong with the Shindig Assembly module in the CI

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
You can start build anytime with your ASF login but I cant seems to
make modification to Jenkins config

- Henry