Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> on 2017/05/21 18:08:35 UTC

Time for 1.1.11

Hello!

Is time to be considering another release from branch-1.1. Just like last
time, there's very few commits since the last release tag. However, this
time we have a couple nice ones.

I have a busy week this week, but I'm planning to squeeze release-making in
there before Friday. Please push ahead on anything you've got pending, let
me know if you need an extra day or two.

Thanks,
Nick

Re: Time for 1.1.11

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the efforts Nick, will help check and vote when RC comes out.

Best Regards,
Yu