Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by tangdup <ta...@126.com> on 2022/10/05 08:56:35 UTC

how to use python get the cursor position(x and y) for a html file produced by Echarts?

Dear sir or madam:
    I use a html  file produced by Echarts   as the picture to show in an PYQT pannel,  and I need to read the  cursor  position of  Echarts picuture in real time. How should I do?
    I would appreciate it if you could reply。
   Best wishes.
                                                                                                                         Yours sincerely