Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by 怪侠 <87...@qq.com> on 2012/03/19 03:33:35 UTC

Invalid version (expected 2, but 60) or the data in not in 'javabin' format

Hi, all.
 I want to update the file's index. The folowing is my code:
  ContentStreamUpdateRequest up = new ContentStreamUpdateRequest(
      "/update/extract");
    up.addFile(file);
    up.setParam("uprefix", "attr_");
    up.setParam("fmap.content", "attr_content");
    up.setParam("literal.id", file.getPath());
    up.setAction(AbstractUpdateRequest.ACTION.COMMIT, false, false);
    solr.request(up);

 and I always get the error:
 java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid version (expected 2, but 60) or the data in not in 'javabin' format

 and the error in solr server is:
 Error processing "legacy" update command:com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: Invalid UTF-8 middle byte 0xe3 (at char #10, byte #-1).

 Could anyone tell me how to solve it?

 Thanks very much.

Re: Invalid version (expected 2, but 60) or the data in not in 'javabin' format

Posted by Tomás Fernández Löbbe <to...@gmail.com>.
This looks like you are using a SolrJ version different than the Solr
server version you are using. Make sure that server and client are using
the same Solr version.

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.