Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by kezhenxu94 <ke...@apache.org> on 2020/10/21 08:53:10 UTC

[ACTION REQUIRED] 8.2.0 release preparation, testings

Hi the community

I volunteer to take the role of release manager of SkyWaling 8.2.0.

All the issues/PRs of milestone 8.2.0 [1] are resolved/merged up to now, and we’re very close to the next release, I call for all committers and contributors to help on testing the master branch, and feedback here.

From now on, we will not merge new pull requests into the master branch unless it blocks our release process.

If everything goes well, I’ll start the official release process.

Thank you all for making this release ready.

[1] https://github.com/apache/skywalking/milestone/56

--------
Zhenxu Ke (柯振旭)
GitHub @kezhenxu94

Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] 8.2.0 release preparation, testings

Posted by "kezhenxu94@apache" <ke...@apache.org>.
Thanks Wei for testing.

The CI, plugin tests and E2E results on the master branch are looking good now, and I will wait another 8 hours for others’ test results, then I'll start the release process, please help on testing and feedback, thanks everyone.

-----------------------------
Zhenxu Ke (柯振旭)
GitHub @kezhenxu94

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Look like the CI and e2e tests on the master branch and last PR work well.
Look forward to the release.

Wei Zhang <zh...@apache.org>于2020年10月22日 周四21:29写道:

--
Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking
Apache Incubator
Apache ShardingSphere, ECharts, DolphinScheduler podlings
Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] 8.2.0 release preparation, testings

Posted by Wei Zhang <zh...@apache.org>.
Hi all

Posted by alonelaval <al...@apache.org>.

I have tested the below items: