Posted to wave-dev@incubator.apache.org by Darin Willits <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/02 21:10:53 UTC

SuperDev

Hi,

I am still just beginning my exploration of apache wave so forgive the silly question, but as a starting point I’d like to know that I can debug the client side (as that is where my interest is).

I’ve been able to get the server running with "grade run", but when I try "gradle gwtDev” and reload the page in the browser, the SuperDev compile fails.

Any hints as to what I might be doing wrong?

Eventually, I’d like to be able to build/debug the editor component, as I’m considering extending it to support an upcoming project, so any direction you can give on this front would be helpful as well.  I’ve found the Editor TestModule and I’ll try to start working through that, but I’m kinda stuck until I can get a reliable build/debug/test cycle working.

Thanks,
Darin

Re: SuperDev

Posted by pa...@gmail.com.
Hi Darin, super dev mode works properly in the swellrt branch. I should create a patch but in the meantime you can compare wave/build.gradle manually

El 5 dic. 2016 7:20 p. m., Darin Willits <da...@gmail.com> escribió:

Hi Evan,

I appreciate any help you can give.  I’d also be able/willing to fix some compile errors myself, but I’m still just starting to understand the code base, so I might need some pointers.

Thanks again,
Darin

Re: SuperDev

Posted by Darin Willits <da...@gmail.com>.